Fits The Following Bikes:
Honda CRF450R 2013-2014
The Pro Circuit Exhaust Ti-6 Titanium Dual Exhaust System for the 2013-2014 CRF450R is designed to improve performance and is constructed of titanium throughout the head pipe, y-collector mid pipe, and canisters while the end-caps are constructed of carbon fiber. Improving power where the Pro Circuit Exhaust Ti-5 showed weak points, and based on customer feedback, a distinctive sound was also created to try and accommodate the current motorcycle rider.
Although the Pro Circuit Exhaust Ti-6 will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, it is still the ideal system for any rider or racer looking for improved performance, durability and a professional look. In addition to all of these features, the Ti-6 will come with a removable USFS approved spark arrestor making it easy for riders to alternate between off-road and closed course racing.
- Improves performance
- Titanium construction throughout head pipe, y-collector mid pipe, and canister
- Carbon fiber end-cap construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber to reduce noise output
- Machined aluminum muffler brackets for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA