Bell Mag 9 Sena Helmet
Bell Helmets have been the go to helmet for both Offroad and Street riders, offering both functionality and superb safety. The experts at Bell really put their heads together to help protect your head, you do only have one. They also was thinking that most of us are always connected to our smart phones, so with the Mag-9 Sena ready helmet, they build it with that in mind. So on the side of the Helmet they included a Sena ready installation groove so you can easily install your Sean Bluetooth communicator on it. Perfect harmony with Technology and Protection.
- Bell-Specific Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Accommodation
- Contour Cheek Pads
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Polycarbonate Shell
- Removable/Washable Interior
- Sun Shade
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™
Designed to easily accommodate the Bell-specific Sena SMH10 Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom the ultra-comfortable and versatile Mag-9 redefines the open face helmet category.
If you already own a Sena unit, a Bell-specific Clamp & Boom Mic will be necessary to complete installation.
• Lightweight polycarbonate shell
• 3 EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
• Velocity Flow Ventilation™ creates the most ventilated helmet in the open face category
• Accommodates the Bell-specific Sena SMH10 Bluetooth® and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 stereo headset and intercom
• If you already have a Sena SMH10 unit, a Bell-specific clamp and boom will be necessary to install
• If you already have a Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 unit, a Bell-specific adapter will be necessary to install
• Helmet can be run in multiple configurations: with or without shield and with or without visor
• Fast and easy tool-free shield changes
• Drop-down sunshield offers “on the fly” protection from the sun
• Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
• Contour cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
• Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Mag-9
• Industry-leading Five-year warranty