DRC HC2 MX Hydraulic Lift Stand
Motocross and Supercross Dirt Bike Hydraulic Stand
The HC2 Hydraulic motorcycle lift stand is the most versatile Supercross and Motocross motorcycle stand you can get. It has a rubber top plate to prevent your motorcycle from slipping. The dual support on the lifting arm provides more strength and stability. The top plate can be adjusted to better fit the height of your bike, so it can be used with smaller youth dirt bikes and full size dirt bikes up to 500cc. There is also a safety hook which can prevent accidental disengagement when the motorcycle is on the HC2 Motorcycle Stand. Oh did we forget to mention that it's portable enough to take with you to the race track? It also comes in two color black and red.
- Height adjustable stand for dirt bikes.
- Top plate is height-adjustable to fit under most dirt bikes.
- Easily operated durable double long-levered jack-pedal.
- Easy "Safety Hold Hook" system prevents any accidents.
Set after you lift up your bike.
- Durable top plate, base frame and main shaft design.
- Available red and black colors.
- Maximum lifting weight is 150kg. (330 lbs)
*Do not try to kick start your motorcycle while on the stand, disengage the HC2 stand first before trying to start the bike
Check out these easy to find application charts for your bike.
Choose Color Below