Checking the Sag on your bike and adjusting your suspension is crucial to getting a proper feel of your bike and having a comfortable ride. With the DRC Sag Checker you can do it yourself, this new tool from DRC proves to be a great addition to your DIY tool arsenal.
- Allows you to measure suspension sag by yourself easily.
- Compact design, it does not take much space in your tool box.
- Measure front and rear suspension sag easily with this kit.
- Clamp comes with rubber and will not damage your plastic fenders or side panels.
- Clamp anywhere on side panels, rear fender or sub frames, to measure suspension sags.