Pro Chain Breaker and Riveting Tool
Changing your chain in your motorcycle can be expensive especially if you take it to a motorcycle dealership or a service shop. So more people like to do it themselves, you can achieve that with this Pro Chain Breaker. It breaks your old chain, cuts your new one, and when it's time to install the new one it presses and rivets it. No matter what size chain you have this is the Pro chain cutter for you.
A must have for any tool box is this Pro Cam Chain Breaker and Riveting tool. Durable enough to do the job right the first time.
- Versatile enough to be used on cam chains or drive chains.
- Will break chains from #35 to #530.
- Kit includes 3 pin sizes to fit most chains (2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm).
- Investment-cast, hardened body and redesigned body bolt.
- Recommended for light to medium-duty use.
- For riveting hollow nose master links.
- Kit includes press plates.
- Note: For chain #520 and up, it is recommended to grind the rivet head.