VHM carbon air intake KTM 125SX / 150SX / Husqvarna TC125 2016 - 2020
Developed for an optimum air flow and made of real carbon. When the engine is running and temperatures rise, the airbox rubber usually deforms. This is due to the high temperatures as it get's more soft, which leads to an even less optimal air flow. Our carbon intake prevents the airbox from deforming and ensures an optimal air flow.
Mounting the intake
1. Take the air filter cover off
2. Make sure to use gloves and innotec adheseal
3. Put the glue at the inside of the airbox rubber. Do NOT put the glue on the intake itself, then you'll push the glue off when inserting the intake in the rubber.
4. Hold the intake in one hand, with the aluminium label facing towards you. Make small twist movements while pushing the intake into the airbox rubber.
5. Make sure the intake is nicely fitted through the end and is not skewed.
6. Remove any excessive glue and let it dry for a day.
7. Mount the air filter support and air filter cover for driving.
8. Need to clean your bike? You can mount an airbox cover so it's water resistant.
- Including innotec adheseal
- Real carbon
- Optimum air flow
- Easy to mount
- Prevents airbox rubber from deforming at high temperatures
- Ensures that dirt/mud is evenly spread over whole airbox
*These are made to order so allow 1-2 weeks before it ships