VHM carbon air intake KTM 85SX / Husqvarna TC85 2018 - 2022
Developed for an optimum air flow and made of real carbon. When the engine is running and temperatures rise, the airbox rubber usually deforms. This is due to the high temperatures as it get's more soft, which leads to an even less optimal air flow. Our carbon intake prevents the airbox from deforming and ensures an optimal air flow.
Mounting the intake
1. Take the air filter cover off
2. Hold the intake in one hand, with the aluminium label facing towards you. Make small twist movements while pushing the intake into the airbox rubber. You'll need to push firmly. It can be practical to use a hairdryer to warm-up the airbox rubber a bit before mounting, then it'll be easier.
3. Make sure the intake is nicely fitted through the end and is not skewed.
4. Mount the air filter support and air filter cover for driving.
5. Need to clean your bike? You can mount an airbox cover so it's water resistant.
- Real carbon
- Optimum air flow
- Easy to mount
- Prevents airbox rubber from deforming at high temperatures
- Ensures that dirt/mud is evenly spread over whole airbox
*These are made to order so allow 1-2 weeks before it ships