VHM Cylinder Head KTM/Husqvarna TX300 300SX 2023 - 2024
VHM Cylinder Head KTM 300SX 2023 - 2024 / Husqvarna TX300 2023 - 2024
The world famous golden VHM head with exchangeable combustion chamber is specially developed for optimal power output during the whole race and has an improved water duct. It's manufactured from a high quality alloy and O-rings are used for the sealing. Vent screw (M6x6) and small copper washer (BD36006) are included and mounted on the head.
Use VHM standard insert AE32339-D
Use VHM special insert: AE32339-012 with standard basegasket plus extra base gasket S410270006135
- More engine power
- Better heat transference
- Exchangeable combustion chambers available
THE BENEFITS OF A TWO PIECE DESIGN ARE NUMEROUS
*By machining the head out of billet aluminum it could be lighter because a lot more internal material could be removed.
*Bigger and smoother water jackets could be machined to greatly increase the coolant flow through the head and to the radiators
*The next natural evolution was to look at the insert, by using a higher grade Missile Grade aluminum/alloy billet , the combustion chamber insert could be machined much thinner increasing coolant volume.
*Heat from the combustion chamber has less distance to travel thru the thinner insert so is dissipated quicker.
*VHM inserts not only limit power loss to heat, they also make power. VHM Engineers spend countless hours on the dyno, at test tracks and at the races perfecting High Performance heads and inserts.
*Because of the extremely high grade aluminum/alloy used, VHM inserts are far more detonation resistant than stock heads.
*Inserts are easily interchangeable and are offered in SX and MX versions. The SX insert has a higher compression and works well on tighter tracks with lots of jumps. The MX version is a slightly lower compression and works better on more wide open and sandy tracks.
*Heads and inserts are sold separate and at only $63.99 we would suggest you take both inserts.
* VHM heads run on good quality pump or race fuel.
* Custom inserts can be produced by VHM to tuners specifications, or we can supply what we call “Blind” inserts that tuners can machine to their own specs. This is way more cost effective than buying a new stock head every time you want to try a new modification. Blind inserts cost $47.99 and custom made inserts cost $94.99. Contact email@example.com to find out how to order special inserts.
*VHM heads are easy to install and usually use stock OEM gaskets or O Rings. In the event VHM change their head to better design your head will come with all relevant hardware.
*Langston Motorsports USA offers a ONE YEAR Guarantee against faulty workmanship. This does not include gaskets or O rings for obvious reasons.
* Finally there is one last benefit of having a VHM fitted to your bike, and that is Psyching your buddy out when you pull up next to him on the start line with that trick looking Golden Head on your bike.
* To order the correct head for your Two Stroke engine please use the drop down menu below. NOTE: Heads only come Gold Anodized.